[Opensim-users] Real life heightmaps in opensim.

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:48:25 UTC 2010

WQow two miles...  Lets see.  Like I told the list in my last post
haven't had much sleep lately.  But 2 miles in  meters is 3218.688.
Divided by 256m regions is 12.573.  You can't run a part of a region, so
you have to round up to 13.  Since you said two miles square it mean you
want a two mile by two mile, so that is 13 regions by 13 regions.  So,
169 regions?  Yikes..

OR did my lack of sleep go way off someplace?