[Opensim-users] Flailing Fix? (clive gould)

clive gould cliveg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:32:25 UTC 2009

Hi

Has anyone else tried the 0.6.7 post-fix to prevent flailing?

I'm not sure if I've installed it properly?

My avi is more stable (less likely to flail) when walking forward on
flat ground and then standing still.

However when walking backwards and then standing still flailing will
still sometimes occur.

If I press the PgDn key when stood still flailing quite often occurs.

Have a made a mistake with the upgrade or do other users who have
applied the post fix get the same results?

Thanks very much

Clive