[Opensim-users] Standalone, MySQL & creating new regions crash

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:03:32 UTC 2009

Kevin Buckley wrote:

> Would it be better to go back to v0.6.7?  If so, how to fix the
> ‘flailing’ when I enable ODE physics (because I want prims to not be
> phantom)?

As an experiment, I backported Teravus' flailing fix into the 0.6.7-post-fixes
branch.  Feedback on whether this worked would be appreciated.

Instructions for retrieving the 0.6.7-post-fixes branch from git are at
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download (the source code zips are not currently
automatically updated).

> Thanks - Kevin

justincc