[Opensim-users] A rough new regions configuration page for OpenSim 0.6.7 and later

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:50:09 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

As mentioned last week, I put some instructions for setting up regions using the
new OpenSim 0.6.7 .ini style on the wiki at

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuring_Regions

This page also incorporates the old <=0.6.6 instructions that used to be on the
main configuration page.  A link from the main configuration page points towards
this new page.

This new section was written very quickly and is incomplete (embarrassingly, I
can't remember what all the settings do off the top of my head).  If anybody
wants to check it over for mistakes or even correct/fill in the blanks then that
would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

--
justincc