[Opensim-users] Multiple regions using 0.6.7

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:09:10 UTC 2009

Karen Palen wrote:
> Just from a quick look it seems that much of the "heavy lifting" for the Wiki has already been done!
>
> Someone does need to actually TRY the steps - and hopefully let the rest of us know here!
>
> In my heart I just know there is something missing. :-(

Heh, the stuff below was the result of me trying all this experimentally (I'm
often in the same position that you folks are with features that I didn't code
myself, though I do have the advantage of a lot of existing OpenSim knowledge
when trying to work stuff out :)

Just for information, I haven't yet had the chance to change the wiki -
hopefully I'll get some time next week.  Personally, I think that separate pages
linked to the main configuration change for region setup might be nice - that
way OpenSim 0.6.6 and OpenSim 0.6.7 material could be separated to reduce the
amount of material that one needs to read through.

> Karen

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.org