[Opensim-users] Multiple regions using 0.6.7

Jabba Gruppman jabba at annuna.net
Thu Oct 15 11:18:57 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm a bit lost with the changes in 0.6.7 regarding how to set up
multiple regions.
Formerly I used to have several xml files in the Regions/ directory and
all was
working fine.

After OpenSim.exe was not coming up correctly after installing 0.6.7
I removed the old xml files from the Regions directory and created one
single
region manually using the interactive config of OpenSim.exe
I was successful and OpenSim.exe started without problems. After this I
found
a Regions.ini file in the Regions directory...

Unfortunately the wiki at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration
still tells
about the xml configuration which seems to be outdated now.

How is the correct way of setting up multiple regions for one single
OpenSim.exe
instance now? Maybe anyone has a good link to an example?

Jabba