[Opensim-users] Map not showing drawn prim in 0.6.6

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:34:30 UTC 2009

My regions maps are showing the region terraintexture, but not the
overlaid approximate prims in our 0.6.6 (svn 9993) setup.

I have both these true... and have flushed the map cache by deleting
the last refresh in the regiona description files.

     DrawPrimOnMapTile = true
     TextureOnMapTile = true

This used to work fine in out 0.6.3 setup.

Is this a known problem, is there a simple fix, is it fixed already
post 0.6.6, or should I report it as a bug on Mantis?