[Opensim-users] Noobi question.

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 14:34:07 UTC 2009

I agree.

I am busy restoring function to the MySQL database using a Windows orented writeup for example!

A side benefit of this is when (not if) you need to rebuild your installation you have very good notes available. I recognize my own text in several of the write-ups I have had to use during this rebuild cycle.

It would have been MUCH easier just to restore from backup, but there was a lot of "cruft" that I wanted to get rid of and a rebuild ensures that.