[Opensim-users] Noobi question.

Richard Taft taftr_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 03:51:05 UTC 2009

They have done a wonderful job of getting it all "there"  Now it just needs to be organized. a lot of the stuff on the sub pages needs to be move front and center.  Obviously this is cutting edge stuff, and definitely not for the faint of heart.  I myself have been plugging away for a few weeks now putting this together...  and its still in a very rough state...  but its there and I'm making progress, and am definitely hooked.  I have always wanted my own sim...  Now I can actually afford one  :).  I'm also getting a much better view of whats under the covers in SL.

It isn't very platform specific.   and that's very much to the credit of its developers, I'm using Fedora, but what i am learning can very easily be used in Windows...

Well off to try and ger voice working...  Wish me Luck

Rich