[Opensim-users] Voice Installation Class

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 08:06:13 UTC 2009

I suppose it might be versions issue. I have only used voice from 0.6.5
onwards. Maybe you want to install an empty world quickly with the latest
version and see if you can get that working?

Regards,

Olli

P.S. We do use windows and precompiled distribution of freeswitch, so
obviously the setup might be more complicated for Linux and I would not
know...