[Opensim-users] Voice Installation Class

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:21:15 UTC 2009

Hey Daniel,

The web site you have listed will not come up for me. I am running all the
servers internally so there are no issues with a firewall getting in the way
(I hope). I am running OpenSim version 0.6.2 8241. Is this too old? I
stopped at this version since it is extremely stable for me and the physics
are solid.

-Robert