[Opensim-users] ldap, installer

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 02:07:53 UTC 2009

I am really interested in using LDAP within my company firewall for my
standalone. You all have mentioned this can/has been done but are there any
actual instructions for doing it? We were able to use LDAP on our internal
Wiki site. Is it the same method? The OpenSim and Wiki servers are both
running Linux Ubuntu.

-Robert