[Opensim-users] Problem with RemoteAdmin

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 18:05:57 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to use the XML-RPC interface in order to add a new region to
OpenSim (version 0.6.6). Everything seems to work fine and I can create a
new region and populate it from OAR file, however the new region does not
seem to persist and after OpenSim restart it has disappeared.

I am using the following calls to achieve the above:

admin_create_region

admin_load_oar

Should I do something extra in order to persist the region or is there a bug
in the RemoteAdmin?

Regards,

Olli