[Opensim-users] Parcel Archiver?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 01:18:10 UTC 2009

Now that I think about it, there would need to be an option for listing the
PAR file's size like "load par filename info" and it prints out some basic
relative info like "The PAR filename is 128 128 meters." so if you were
receiving it from someone else (or you forgot) you would know how big to
make the target restore parcel. Not sure how you would deal with the terrain
other than ignoring it and just placing only items. I would think keeping
the terrain info would be valuable though. Any other thoughts?

-Robert