[Opensim-users] ldap, installer

sered secondlife seredsecondlife at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:40:54 UTC 2009

Good afternoon,

I'm wondering, are there any plans to provide LDAP support (either
generic LDAP or the Microsoft flavor, Active Directory) within OpenSim?
This could might make it easier to work with OpenSim in corporate
environments.

A second question. A while ago I did a quick OpenSim install on an old
Windows PC, using the 0.6.6. Windows installer (Post-fixes version
r9993) off forge.opensimulator.org. I have to say I was quite impressed
with the ease of setting that one up. Are there plans to do these again
for later releases?

Thanks all!

Sered
http://sered-sl.blogspot.com