[Opensim-users] Hypergrid: incompatible coordinates

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Nov 10 20:22:18 UTC 2009

Paul Fishwick wrote:
> It has public access ("Allow Public Access" is set in Region/Estate).
> However, it also has the
> defaultpermissionsmodule, so does one need to disable permissions
> (username, password) to
> get hypergrid TPs to work?

No. I though you were saying you have an access list in that sim.
Permissions work exactly the same way in HG and non-HG.

I don't know in which way you are failing to TP. It may be that you
don't have your home region set. You cannot HG TP around without a home
region. For setting a home region, you need to set it, logout, and then
login again, or the viewer's cache will get in the way.