[Opensim-users] Hypergrid: incompatible coordinates

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 10 20:00:37 UTC 2009

Kevin
 You are right - different modules are loaded when in HG mode and these
modules seem to
contain code that correctly stores/distributes the avatar assets. The
normal standalone uses
modules that may contain a bug of some sort at least with regard to
avatar appearance.
 I made a note of this in mantis today:

-p