[Opensim-users] Hypergrid: incompatible coordinates

diva at metaverseink.com diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Nov 10 19:02:30 UTC 2009

Not sure if this is your situation, but you cannot link regions that are
on the exact same coordinates in different grids. The server better tell
you that, instead of letting you do it and then you ending up with a
client crash -- because the client gets all confused going from a
machine in 1000,1000 to another machine in 1000,1000.