[Opensim-users] Disposed PhysActors / *waves finger*, Don't be evil

Wordfromthe Wise drwhiet at spacefriends.de
Fri Dec 25 14:11:53 UTC 2009

Hello,

Mayby somebody on the list here has knowledge or could think about an
solution.
Since some weeks now have a strange RED message  in the Console Window :

02:50:48 - [PHYSICS]: The scene reused a disposed PhysActor! *waves finger*,
Don't be evil.  A couple of things can cause this.  An improper prim
breakdown(be sure to set prim_geom to zero after d.GeomDestroy!   An
improper buildup (creating the geom failed).
Or, the Scene Reused a physics actor after disposing it.)

This happens on Windows Xp 32bit and also on Windows 2003 Server 64bit. It
happens after
some times the Sim is up and running. It sucks away slowly the memory of the
machine.
This error throws on the last 3 offical releases (no experimental branches /
gits)

my first thought was (as i was playing with some random movement scripts)
that a prim
has moved to a location unreachable and I tried to isolated the problem by
moving all
reachable items (i) to a fresh simulator. But problems still occurs.

The sim is just running a bunch of rotator scripts (all plain cube prims) ..

and about 5-6 sculptie rocks ? As there is no information about the evil
item ..

what can i do ?

best regards
and quiet peacefull days ..