[Opensim-users] Database cleanup

Michael mikeeab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 21:34:53 UTC 2009

Okay... an apology! I'm very red in the face about this...

I have 32 rows for "Cushioned Stool" because they do exist, rezzed, in
world. I was mistaken about the name of the item I had in mind. <D'oh!!!>

One suggestion that came to mind for me, though, for people looking to clean
up is to check to see if you've either removed/replaced a region, or given a
region a new UUID. I imagine that, in either of these circumstances, there's
nothing telling your simulator to remove prims that have that RegionUUID
from the DB. I've realized that I can cut about 4000 rows out of mine by
doing just this.

Marcus Llewellyn