[Opensim-users] Problem installing

Lawrence Ong lawie2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:28:57 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Dont know if this is the correct place to ask this, but I have some
installation/connection problem

I Followed this Install-connect walkthrough, a bit outdated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8fwqdaCTrc

Anyway, i managed to install all the programs, I installed the opensim.
I have managed to launch it. But when everything is set, And i try to
connect with this hypoclient, I can find my own sim, but i cant connect to
it. It says an error, like there is no internet.
the dosprompt says it can find my persona, and says its connected, yet I
fail to connect with the client.

Anyone has any clues how to solve this? Or does anyone else have a link with
a tutorial or how to get through? The opensim site doesnt really give a
noobie tutorial :P
Im sorry if this isnt the right place to ask this.

Anyway if anyone can help me out
Thanks in advance

Lawrence