[Opensim-users] physics issue

LaeMing laeming at exemail.com.au
Mon Dec 14 05:47:48 UTC 2009

I have been seeing this error in new builds off SVN mirror of GIT the past
week:

ERROR - OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene.06-06 [PHYSICS]: Method not
found: 'OpenSim.Region.Physics.Manager.RaycastCallback.Invoke'., Int32
ProcessQueuedRequests(), System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
'OpenSim.Region.Physics.Manager.RaycastCallback.Invoke'.
  at
OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.ODERayCastRequestManager.ProcessQueuedRequests
() [0x00000]

line after line of them!!!! ;-)

haven't reported it yet as I haven't had time to check if it is a dangling old
dll left from an old build, which is often the cause of these things in my
experience (I copy the new bin onto the old when I recompile which is easiest
when it works but generates issues for me if dlls change names or get
eliminated from new builds). Need to get time to do a side-by-side comparison
of all the dlls in a virgin build vs my working directory.

Reverted to my last working build as soon as I saw the console output so can't
comment on in-world physics behaviour at this point.

Lae