[Opensim-users] OAR File Sharing Revisited

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 04:32:56 UTC 2009

Yes I agree the wiki is a good place to have a catalog of links to sites
which contain content. Jeff, I like your site and it has lots of potential.
One suggestion might be to have a "freebie only" area so people who do not
have any need to dig through non-free content will not have to do so.
Jeroen, yes I kind of thought about doing some kind of file serving system
built-in to the simulator but not sure it would be wise given viruses and
hackers and such. I don't worry so much about that in Ubuntu but the Windows
users might be concerned. What about a general web based tool people could
implement at their discretion like we do with MySQL vs SQLite?

-Robert