[Opensim-users] www.opensimworlds.com

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 20:52:34 UTC 2009

I want to note the truly excellent cooperation in the Opensim
community in addressing the issues users have had and have reported
or raised in this recent thread... everyone involved weighed in with
their own level of experience and knowledge to help others...  truly
astounding folks.  The very essence of the sharing worldwide
community open source developers and users.  Proud to play a small
part in this extremely worthwhile effort.  Very best wishes, and have
a great weekend everyone.  Ai (and Austin)

P.S. we have entered the I-Room technology for the 2010 Linden Prize
if anyone wants to see what we really work on in Opensim (and SL)...
        http://openvce.net/2010-linden-prize-iroom