[Opensim-users] www.opensimworlds.com

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:57:43 UTC 2009

Noted Robert.

The large amphitheatre in the NW corner is actually designed to span
4 sims, and in our Second Life setup can support up to 320 avatars,
hence the seats, and some hidden seats under the stage of the "small"
quarter sized Amphitheatre.  its designed to use one sim, or add 1,2
or 3 more, with just moving one partition and stage to make all work.

Each sculptured object seat has a sit target and amend camera angle
script in it.

We will make another OAR of a more reasonable "selection" of the
buildings we use in practice - which will be a simplified version of
the Second Life VCE region.  It will be more like a "collaboration
island" ready to go.

Can someone else help Karen and Robert with the mega-regions loading
positions and "found unexpected element" questions?