[Opensim-users] llRotLookAt() anytime soon?

Kevin Buckley kevin at buckley70.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 14:56:10 UTC 2009

Actually I'm more interested in fixing llBreakLink() which I believe has a
couple of bugs (see mantis: 0004404).  I had a quick look at the code but
without a lot of underlying information about how Opensim is put together I
couldn't be certain of how to fix it.  If you could recommend one piece of
documentation (hahaha) which would help a maybe wanabe patch contributor get
up to speed, what would it be? - Regards, Kevin