[Opensim-users] Permissions(Server)

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Thu Nov 27 09:18:02 UTC 2008

Hey Guys,

first of all, sorry for the cross-post; I just figured this is a user thing as well as a dev thing.

I was a bit surprised to see that we don't seem to have documented the permissions system on the wiki, so I started a page to do that:

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OpenSim:Permissions%28Server%29

It would be ace if you could have a look at that, add omissions or change what is wrong. This is a rather central part of any OpenSim installation, and is not moving that fast any longer, so it would be great to have this documented now.Thank you for your attention and time,
Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/