[Opensim-users] Texture not loading

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 20 20:54:14 UTC 2008

Just curious but what happens if you do this:

1. Create a brand new region in a "standalone" sim using default SQLite.

2. Go to the existing region where textures are not loading correctly
for the prims.

3. In the opensim window, do "save-oar  mystuff.tar.gz"

4. Go to the region created in #1, and do "load-oar mystuff.tar.gz"
(make sure that
    this file is in the right bin directory so you can load it).

5. Do the textures load properly? If they do, it almost sounds like a
bug in the
    MySQL DB loading software.

I have not noticed specific texture loading problems, but I have noticed
that
a sculpty I created (an apple) shows up in one viewer correctly, and the
other
viewer (same SL client version #) as a sphere.this amounts to loading the
texture but incorrectly coding it as another type of prim.

-p