[Opensim-users] Texture not loading

Jürgen Hamel jh at cyrus.de
Thu Nov 20 17:22:24 UTC 2008

Hi again,

I have running a little grid, mostly all ok, but now a lot of prims
don't have textures. The textures are in the prims, but if I will
look at it and do a edit, the texture is grey and only "loading" is
there. The sim is running on Debian 4.0, a dualcore amd PC.

the gridserver is on a separate pc with mysql.

I open the texture console, so I see this:

I login in and some seconds good datatransfer, the Bandwith is up
to 700-800 kps, some textures are downloaded, all in all 30MB
from 700, but then the texture console show a lot of textures, 0
kps bandwith and nothing happens. All texture are grey.
If I open a prim, go to edit and click on the tab texture, I see
this:
a grey field, on top is printing "Loading...", thats all. All my
buildings are grey, but some days before they have nice different
textures.

I try this: clear cache, different speed with internet connection
( I have a real 16,000 DSL ), I change the Throttle in OpenSim.ini
from 1,2,3 ... up to 8. Login with different new user, nothing work.

I hope that someone knew this problem and can help.

if someone will test, please go to this webside, create a accout and
then login.

http://www.sim-linuxmain.org:8081/CuonGrid/index.html

Thanks
Jürgen Hamel

--
Cyrus-Computer GmbH Linux Server Support Jürgen Hamel
Cuon - Warenwirtschaft mit Linux  http://www.cuon.org