[Opensim-users] Getting started with region modules

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 16 04:18:35 UTC 2008

For all of us, I want to thank you and Paul, Diva. One of the places we have not been very good at in recent months is writing down tutorials to help others use OpenSim.

This is very useful and readable and I am sure will help many use OpenSim in a new way that is different then previous notions of how sim should be perceived.

Charles