[Opensim-users] Terrain load problems for 2x2 grid

Rhian dutchy.rhian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:53:58 UTC 2008

Hi Paul,

I have replied to your mail outside the list, however, I'd like to
continue my attempt to help solving this issue here.
Can you please tell me what your current setup is?
OperatingSystem:
OpenSim revision:
Database used:
Standalone/grid:
Did you get your version of OpenSim from svn, nightly build or other prebuild?

As I mentioned earlier, I have done the same in both standalone and
grid mode, and with Windows XP as well as Debian. I don't see the
issues you mentioned.

Rhian