[Opensim-users] sorry, error without specification - SOLVED

Rhian dutchy.rhian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:11:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

Maybe that is why I (and probably many others) haven't seen this error.
Personally I have always been backing up my region files, ini files,
then moving away the current build directory, check-out fresh, build,
copy back the files and run. (I run a nightly backup on my mySQL
database, so I'm fine with that.)

I also check regularly the OpenSim.ini.example and compare that to
mine, to be sure not to miss out any changes.

Rhian