[Opensim-users] issue with the compiled opensim version

sered second life seredsecondlife at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:52:17 UTC 2008

Hi Ryan,

Yes, that's probably it. I can't get a good Mono/Nant environment going on
CentOS 5.2 64 bits; tonight I tried on 32 bits and that works without a
problem. There's no official Mono release for RHEL 5 32-bits or 64 bits on
the go-mono.com page, but confusingly, there is on opensuse.com. I
downloaded and installed that with Yum, but it seems it became a mix of
32-bits and 64-bits stuff. I'll try to do something about that.

Cheers,
Sered