[Opensim-users] MySQL problems

Butch Arnold butch.arnold at 3rdrockgrid.com
Sat Nov 1 18:56:27 UTC 2008

Hi Paul,

You no longer need to use the mysql_connection.ini file.
The opensim.ini file contains areas for you to define your connection
string for mysql and the UGAIM servers also have their own mysql config
strings.
To learn more about the mysql syntax for adding a user... here's a few
examples.....

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/adding-users.html

-Butch