[Opensim-users] Problems with StandAlone and Grid Mode

matt raffel matt.raffel at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 1 16:34:40 UTC 2008

What version of mysql did you download?    I have and am using
5.0.67-community-nt in Windows XP.

Did you use the MySql Server Configuration tool (installed with my
version)?

I pretty much followed the directions on http://opensimulator.org/wiki
and it worked.   The only thing I had to do manually (and I think this
was in the wiki) was create my user (opensim) and create an empty
database (which i also called openim)

Matt