[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] Grid Numberging

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sat Nov 1 03:10:41 UTC 2008

Not to mention the dudes and dudettes who generate region UUIDs by
hand... (a-hem)
Purely random UUIDs that don't encode higher-order information are too
fragile when there is a chance that people will get their hands on them.
I'm not even talking about malicious manipulation, just simple human
intervention.