[Opensim-users] ports and firewalls..

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:20:43 UTC 2008

ive a working setup of 4 regions on 1 regionserver running ugai+r on one box.
If I want to connect from another lan-box(client) to the server, i have to use
the iptables rule. From the outside, people can connect to. Now, in your
setup, people still connect to 8002 right? Shouldnt the grid-server find out
where to grab the right region?

Phrearch