[Opensim-users] opensim 0.5.8 and mono not starting

Stephen More stephen.more at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:33:21 UTC 2008

OpenSim.exe 0.5.8 seems to start fine under windows. The console shows
a lot of output.

When I try to start it using mono on RHEL4 all I get is:
[opensimbin]$ mono OpenSim.exe
log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: No appender named
[NHibernateFileLog] could be found.
log4net:ERROR XmlHierarchyConfigurator: Appender named
[NHibernateFileLog] not found.
Performing compatibility checks...  Environment is compatible.

Thats it, no more. Is this version working with mono ?
What can I do to get more verbose output to identify why this is not starting ?

-Thanks
Steve