[Opensim-users] help with terrain

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Wed Jan 30 05:14:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Maybe it's late and I don't see it on the wiki, but... I'm trying to
change the terrain. I tried two different things:

a) running the command terrain fill 30
b) loading a terrain file I made with a tool

Both of these things work, in the sense that the terrain changes.
However, when I log the avatar in, the viewer still thinks that it's the
default terrain. The avatar is suspended in the air, and it doesn't come
down. When it flies, it follows the contour of the default terrain. Am I
missing a command?

Any help/pointers appreciated.
-Crista / Diva