[Opensim-users] texture donation

LaeMi laemi at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 28 19:34:08 UTC 2008

[I had trouble getting subscribed and my previous post(s) seem
to have been bit-bucketed. sorry if this ends up a
double-post!]

I had made some man-hole cover textures for my own build which
were trivial to alter to make them generic to OGS. They are at:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~laemi/ogs/

The manhole parts were created from scratch in inkscape and gimp
with visual reference to googled images.

The SVG stencil is there too. To make my cast-iron look, I
exported as PNG then used gimp to set the colour output range
from 63-191 (grey) then applied a few RGB noise filters (in
greyscale).

Also in the folder is a solar cell which was from a googled
image but has been so heavily altered that less than 25% of the
original remains and I would challenge anyone to find a match
with the original ;-P

I release all files in this ogs directory as public domain. If
anyone wants them, grab a copy, as I may take the files down in
a few weeks if I need the space.

Cheers.