[Opensim-users] MySQL Errors Unique to Linux and .net

James Harrison james at balvedastudios.com
Tue Feb 26 21:15:54 UTC 2008

Looks very much like a permissions problem to me. Have you set your
MySQL user up properly for everything? What components are you using
with MySQL? Does anything work with MySQL?

SELECT TABLES is a generic command to show tables in a database. Seems
to me you've not got your GRANT statement right when setting up your
user, or not set it up in the Opensim configuration.