[Opensim-users] couple of questions - mysql, users, terrain, knee deep

Brian Wolfe brianw at terrabox.com
Tue Feb 12 22:47:38 UTC 2008

You can check out GridMonkey at http://gridmonkey.terrabox.com/ if you
want to try before you install. There is no grid behind the demo system
as of right now.

It requires PHP 5.2.x and obviously php5-mysql.

It should be considered Alpha as Gryc hinted. :) So if you are concerned
about your web interface being well tested, use OpenSimWI-redux.

I've taken a pause on developing it right now while I wait for the SQL
reworking to be completed in OpenSim and while I learn the intricacies
of OpenSim itself. ;)