[Opensim-users] minor bug in SceneObjectPart.cs

Scott T. Norman scott at scottnorman.com
Mon Feb 4 07:27:24 UTC 2008

I would report on the OpenSim, bug tracker http://opensimulator.org/mantis/
. You might try the dev list also. Might want to try dropping on
OpenSim IRC, on irc.freenode.net channel #opensim/#opensim-dev and see
if anybody knows there?

What version of Mac OS X are you on and PPC or Intel? I've tried to
get 0.4.5.2 stable to work on my PowerBook G4 (PPC), but can't get the
viewer to log in. Didn't realize 0.5 was out, have to give that a try.

Blessings,

Scott
www.scottnorman.com

God's covenant of revival fire has fallen upon Orange County,
California, so that the Church of Orange County will become one and
bring healing, salvation, and redemption to the county, and to take
part in the harvest of one billion plus souls into the Kingdom of God.
- Scott Norman