[Opensim-users] Consequences of vicinity

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Tue Dec 30 01:43:34 UTC 2008

My message about the consequences of vicinity was more towards people
who have regions in OSGrid, really, although the situation is generic.
As we work on inter-sim comms, things will get wild for people having
neighbors in OSGrid which they don't control.
It's cool if people want to help find the problems and fix them; it's
not cool if people want stability. For stability, get away from regions
which you don't control.

As a heads up, r7891 and above breaks inter-sim communications with
older versions.

Crista