[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 16, Issue 57

BlueWall Slade bluewall.slade at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 23:04:23 UTC 2008

>  The entirety of the script in question
> follows: default { touch_start(integer total_number) {
> osTeleportAgent(llDetectedKey(0), "tsor2", <128,135,40>,
> <128,250,40>); } }

That should work. However, I see that when you link the region, you add a
name.
Try adding the link w/o the name, then use the name you see in the map for
the target in your script. Could be that the name you are giving is
disregarded by OpenSim. In that can it would be a bug.

It works reliably for me, but I don't try naming the region when I link it.
I did see failures with the osTeleportAgent and with OGP agents teleporting
in the beginning. May well be that I was naming the link causing the
failure.

BlueWall