[Opensim-users] realXtend/opensim/vw technical news web site, editors needed

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:00:59 UTC 2008

Dear all,

As many of you already know, I started a news site to tell about what
happens at realXtend. I am writing it from user's point of view as that is
what I am now - a realXtend user. The site is
http://therexfiles.cybertechnews.com  (and .org)

I am also in specific discussions with various virtual world platform
vendors, user communities and hardware manufacturers to get their news
included into the main web site; http://www.cybertechnews.com (and .org)
For now, the main news site contains almost exclusively news syndicated from
therexfiles subdomain.

During the time I was realXtend program manager, I would have liked to have
a good quality news source for virtual worlds with a technical focus. Now my
vision is to create one as an open source effort.
I can set up subdomains similar to therexfiles upon your request so that you
could start to contribute your news and articles. As a matter of fact, I
already set up http://opensim.cybertechnews.com, but there are no news at
the moment.

So, if you feel you could help with this in any way, just send me an email
and we will start to change the world, together!

Best regards,
Jani