[Opensim-users] opensim migration strategy

Generic Email generic.email.30022 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:47:59 UTC 2008

Yup, that was a mis-paste.

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration

I think the key to you statement is "multi-user". SQLite has no
concept of user account, but supports multiple access. It the current
configuration, no 2 users access the database. One user, the front end
application may have multiple access, but never 2 users.

Anyway, you are right that it is limited in size, only supporting
terabyte size databases and gigabyte size strings and blobs ( http://www.sqlite.org/features.html
  ) , but I put to you that these limitations may not be draw backs
for most opensim admins.

Thanks so much for the twit link, I really enjoyed listening to it!