[Opensim-users] grid operation

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Thu Dec 4 20:02:04 UTC 2008

Very nice beginning!

I would take off judgment about the good-ness/bad-ness of specific
configurations (standalone vs. grid). In fact, I have a different
opinion of what's written there; there's the easy&right way (standalone,
similar to apache server, but for 3D VWs) and the hard-but-bigger way
(grid). So let's just not make judgments :-)

Before I take the scissors out, I thought I'd raise this issue here, to
make sure there isn't anything deeper going on... Is standalone being
considered "not right" officially?