[Opensim-users] toward a new client

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Tue Dec 2 15:42:40 UTC 2008

I would urge folks to test the Rex client on OpenSim for compatibility and report on the #opensim channel of their progress.

It is to our advantage to encourate the Rex folks and as they make their client more compatible with OpenSim and the current SecondLife client, it helps us all to test and help them improve it.

Please report here and on the #opensim IRC channel on FreeNode progress and status on using the Rex client.

Charles