[Opensim-users] Unable to set parcel media url

Melanie Middlemiss melsa01 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:16:17 UTC 2008

Hi there,
I have been experimenting with my opensim setup and now I find I am unable to set the parcel media url.  The box is greyed out and I cannot type anything.  I am sure I could do this a few days ago.  I'm using SL viewer 1.19.1 and opensim 0.5.4 windows official build.
If anyone has any suggestions as to what I might have done and how to fix it, that would be much appreciated.
Also, is it possible to stream a QTVR movie onto an object in opensim?
Thanks,
Melanie